Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why I hate this house

Since being ill I've spent much more time in this house and it's made me realise how much I HATE IT!!!

1) I'm in the basement and so I only have a small window at the top. This would be ok if it had curtains, however it doesn't, so i have no choice but to put bags up there. This means that during the day no light can get in. How depressing is that?!

2) Since it is in the basement I'm in the same room as the boiler that's very loud when it comes on. You can also hear the water as it runs through the pipes when someone runs water upstairs.

3) The Room is directly below the kitchen which means that when she wakes up, between 7:00-8:00 everyday, she walks around really loudly. BANG BANG BANG! This of course wakes the dog up which shuffles along the floor.

4) The dog barks over and over again, this wakes me up. She, of course, doesn't stop it, so I have to get up and shout upstairs "shut up!!". Then she suddenly starts paying attention to this loud dog. Which stops it immediately.

5) This is the most disgusting house I've ever lived in. She doesn't clean any of her own messes, and so as a result neither does anyone else. I clean my mess, only so I don't get blamed to clean. Although that has never happened. The most it has ever been cleaned is when I accidentally dropped a pizza into the oven, it's probably never been so clean.
I see ants on the counter occasionally and spiders almost always. Today I saw mousetraps on the table being prepared to be set out. What's funny about this is that she's a social worker that sees if parents are fit to adopt children. She invites them round to see how they are or how they are doing. I think it's funny how she wouldn't even qualify for a dog. She should set the example.
I think it's cruel that she even has this dog. The floor is discusting and obviously there's rats. No animal would want to walk around on this floor, it's inhumane. She's gone for ages and the dog is always bored. No wonder it always barks. I think this dog should be given to a (better) family (one person doesn't really count as a family (for a dog)).

6) She's very patronizing and that annoys me so much. It's probably because she's only using us students to pay her bills.

7) The only good thing about this place is that I have a free TV, free heater and a door to outside without having to go through the front door. This is nice because I can go weeks without seeing her if necessary

Anyway, I just wanted to get all this off my breast. Ha! Freudian slip.

Your friend, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment