Friday, December 11, 2009

Bizarre Dream

Dream 10-Dec-2009:
I went back to 1955 where I stopped Marty from pushing George out of the way of the car. This resulted in me then throwing a rock through their window, no idea why. For some reason I thought that time was fixed now and I could do whatever I wanted.
I then found myself with Anna in Blackpool in the same time period jumping around the town centre, each on a pogo stick. Eventually we found ourselves going past the Metropole and we saw the queen, she was confused as to what the contraption was. I said I invented it, and she was impressed. We carried on jumping, only to find ourselves back in the present.

There was Dad and we told him where we'd been, and I asked had anything changed. I told him about the Yates' fire and he was shocked. Turns out that didn't burn down. I looked at a computer and it had Terabytes of RAM and THz speeds. Dad was mayor when Birley Street was Pedestrianised, and raised £523,000. I talked to Maria and Mum about the population size. Blackpool was the size of millions. I told them that Blackpool wasn't that big but they didn't believe me. So I, this is the crazy bit, clicked shift F3, to save. And then I clicked ctrl R and that brought be back to normal 2009. I went to wikipedia on Blackpool, copied the information about real Blackpool and then clicked F3 to go back to the new 2009.

I showed them the data and we all agreed that going round blackpool in a pogo stick in 1955 and talking to the queen boasting about the invention clearly was a good thing for the world since technology was decades ahead.

We stayed a while but me, Anna and Maria realised that we were too far behind. People in this age were too smart and we wouldn't be able to keep up (don't know why Maria didn't understand). So we said goodbye to everyone and clicked ctrl R again and we were back in our own time.

For some reason Tuvok wanted to come back as well, and the Stargate characters had to fight their way to a computer to get back to their time, Teal'C almost didn't make it. That was one of the most bizarre dreams ever.

I have now looked up and found that the pogo stick was already around in the 50s. Ah well.

1 comment: