Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2nd the Best

I'm watching house again now, called "Cane and Able" [8:30], so watch it while you read because I will make references. He's looking the other way, ok I won't talk completely about house. I'm finally over the illness hill. I took two sleep aids last night after trying to sleep for an hour. But I couldn't because of the fever and the dry, oh so dry, throat. Those sleep aids didn't work for over 2 hours, which means I must have been in pain, but what can you do?

This morning I woke up at 6:00 drenched in sweat (lovely I know). I actually had to change clothes and get a towel on the pillows and duvet. Yay. Ah well, I went back to sleep and woke up at 1:00 with the bed nice and dry, oh happy days. [9:48] These numbers are not like the bible, well maybe they are but it's so you know where in house I am.

I created the most amazing group in the world today called "If you had every phone number in the world, who would you ring?". So far I'm trying to guilt all my friends into addding all their friends. So far all I have asked have done it, I think. [11:10]

Obviously as you read this you may have to stop to let the episode of house catch up to you. I can't type faster than you read obviously. Haha, Chase just did a Yo Mama joke. Now the kid has gone missing. OMG, what are we going to do. I probably should have breakfast now, but I need to watch this kid slice his neck off. OMG, he does have a chip in his neck. Ahhhh. [12:42]

Haha, chase is a fool, he believed it was alien. House is a legend. Well I'm not really talking about anything, but I haven't actually done anything today so that's why I'm talking about the episode of house that I'm watching. [13:40]

Anyway, I'm going to go now, if anything interesting happens today I'll blog later tonight.

Goodbye all,

love, T.J. Detweiler

No comments:

Post a Comment