Thursday, December 17, 2009

Only 3 days to go

Hello my people. Last night was crazy, first centurian I've not been able to do properly, shots were missed. But I did have a few drinks before I started, so that explains it all really. It was just me, Chris, James and James' friend this time. We played naming countries at each shot. So, first shot I would name a country. Next shot James would name a different country, and it would go round the circle until it got back to me. If you didn't name a country before you took your shot, or named a country already said, you took an extra shot. For every shot you missed you had to take another shot, plus the one you missed. This game was crazy because once we got to 60 shots we all started to forget countries, but what was strange was that there was always someone who remembered a country already said.

We then got Neil and we set off for the last time at the Dance Cave. Unfortunately it was closed and we had to find somewhere else. What we found was a club that was just like home. Chavvy and Dancy. It's nice to feel like you're home. $5 to get in, but since I didn't buy any drinks it was worth it. Nowhere in England would ever be that cheap to get in, except maybe the tache on a Thursday.

I slept on the sofa and in the morning I went for a subway sandwich. Hoorah, for subway.

Thanks for watching, you friend, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment