Friday, December 4, 2009

A Blog

Well lets start this blog of by saying I just got my head hit on by a picture on the wall. I foolishly tried to move the guitar to my right off me, but as I did it took the picture of the wall and it crashed down onto my head. I'm currently in the Huron house on my own in a room with a nice Christmas tree lit up and listening to a very dramatic song E.S. Posthumus- ARISE.
I'm currently on my 4th drink and the party keeps moving around the house. I can't be bothered to keep moving with it at the moment but I know that it's due to be back in this front room in a bit. Today I have carried on doing my project for group theory, although it's just a but cheat since yahoo has already answered the question for me. Message in a bottle is on now and I'm listening to that. I'm probably going to give up in a minute and go into the kitchen where (most) of the people are now. Although I know as soon as I do that, they'll all come into this room. Ah well what can you do.
I'm very sorry that I'm not watching an episode of house while I do this, it's just that I'm listening to music instead, I'm sorry. I can talk to you instead about the first thing that comes into my head. So the next paragraph is going to be exactly that.
I'm now thinking about the CN tower, what if it fell over? Now I'm thinking about Cast Away, but that's because Message in a bottle is saying SOS. Now I'm thinking about the LCBO. That's where you buy your beer. Now I'm thinking about home, and now one of Emilies friends has walked in. Now she has gone. I'm really now just typing for the sake of it. I'm now thinking about the West Coast Rock and how I could really go for a Big Pig, but who couldn't? Anyway that's enough of random thoughts. I'm going to give up now because I'm just going on and on.

Goodbye cruel world, goodbye cruel lamp, goodbye cruel drapes...(futurama)

2 comments:

  1. Good post, I laughed.

    "I'm currently on my 4th drink and the party keeps moving around the house. I can't be bothered to keep moving with it at the moment but I know that it's due to be back in this front room in a bit." - very good analogy.

    Also the "now I'm thinking about..." is very good.

    ReplyDelete